ACTP Path – Level 1 + Level 2
- Be fluent and confident in using core coaching skills in depth and follow acoaching model in a coaching conversation
- Be familiar with the ICF framework of core competencies and able to applyan ethical coaching practice
- Have in-depth experience of setting a coaching agreement, providingfeedback and holding clients accountable as part of the coaching process
- Gain tools and techniques to help both themselves and their clients increaseawareness and inspire change
- Be skilled and confident to take on coaching assignments with clients in organisationand coach clients on their working life
- Be confident to coach clients at a deeper level, helping clients to see both the situation they are in and themselves in the situation
- Learn how to apply a solution focused coaching approach with their clients
- Understand some of the neuroscience which underpins coaching and how to work with this knowledge in a coaching setting
- Gain further tools and techniques, including understanding how Transactional Analysis and Gestalt theories support coaching
- Learn how to coach people across diverse groups
- Understand the key principles of coaching teams and be confident to apply these
- Introduction to Coaching Conversations
- Coaching Skills in Depth
- Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Coaching at Work and in Organisations
- Introduction to Solution Focused Coaching
- Neuroscience and Coaching
- Coaching Frameworks and Theories
- Coaching for Career and Teams
128 hours over 12 months
- 72 hours of online workshops
(24 x 3-hour workshops)
- 32 hours of group coaching, including 10 hours Mentor Coaching
- 24 hours of self-directed learning
- Workshop participation
- Coaching groups participation
- Individual short essay submission
- Individual recorded coaching session submission
It covers the registration, workshops, mentor sessions and assessments, access to peer coaching network, programme materials in digital format and Certificate (if earned).
10% early bird discount is available. Please contact us for details.
Our programmes are open to newcomers to coaching and to those with a previous experience of it, willing to deepen their knowledge. We welcome applicants from a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional experience. A good level of English is required.
Before admission, you will need to fill up the application form and have a short virtual conversation with a lead facilitator.
Workshops run on Thursday, 18:00 – 21:00 Singapore time, starting October 8, 2020.
Introduction to Coaching Conversations
ACC Workshop 1.1 – October 8, 2020
ACC Workshop 1.2 – October 15, 2020
ACC Workshop 1.3 – October 29, 2020
ACC Workshop 1.4 – November 5, 2020
Coaching Skills in Depth
ACC Workshop 2.1 – November 19, 2020
ACC Workshop 2.2 – November 26, 2020
ACC Workshop 2.3 – December 10, 2020
Coaching Tools and Techniques
ACC-13 Workshop 3.1 – January 14, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 3.2 – January 21, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 3.3 – February 4, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 3.4 – February 18, 2021
Coaching at Work and in Organisations
ACC-13 Workshop 4.1 – February 25, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 4.2 – March 11, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 4.3 – March 18, 2021
Join a Preview Session!
Get up-close and personal with Jean Balfour, our Programmes Director, and discuss about how you can unlock your potential in the workplace and accelerate your career with our coach training programmes.