PCC Path – Level 2
Who is the Programme for?
- Individuals who have already completed our ACC Path – Level 1 programme and looking for further development
- Coaches who have completed an equivalent level ACSTH programme with another provider and looking for further learning and additional training hours to apply for PCC accreditation via the direct ACTP track (bridging certification)
You may still be working towards the 100 coaching hours for ICF ACC accreditation – you don’t need to be an ICF accredited ACC to join the PCC Programme.
We welcome applicants from a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional experience. A good level of English is required.
- Be confident to coach clients at a deeper level, helping clients to see both the situation they are in and themselves in the situation
- Learn how to apply a solution focused coaching approach with their clients
- Understand some of the neuroscience which underpins coaching and how to work with this knowledge in a coaching setting
- Gain further tools and techniques, including understanding how Transactional Analysis and Gestalt theories support coaching
- Learn how to coach people across diverse groups
- Understand the key principles of coaching teams and be confident to apply these
- Introduction to Solution Focused Coaching
- Neuroscience and Coaching
- Coaching Frameworks and Theories
- Coaching for Career and Teams
Each level runs for 6 months and includes 3 main components:
- 30 hours of contact time in large group in the form 10 x 3 hours virtual workshops.
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching – peer and observed virtual coaching in small groups. Observed coaching sessions with verbal feedback and written feedback.
- 12 hours of self-directed learning
- 52 ICF training hours in total
- Workshop participation
- Coaching groups participation
- Individual assignment submission
- Individual recorded coaching session submission
It covers the registration, workshops, mentor sessions and assessments, access to peer coaching network, programme materials in digital format and Certificate (if earned).
10% early bird discount is available. Please contact us for details.
Before admission, you will need to fill up the application form and have a short virtual conversation with a lead facilitator.
Workshops run on Monday, 18:00 – 21:00 Singapore time, starting September 14, 2020.
Introduction to Solution Focused Coaching
PCC-3 Workshop 1.1 – September 14, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 1.2 – September 21, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 1.3 – October 5, 2020
Neuroscience and Coaching
PCC-3 Workshop 2.1 – October 12, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 2.2 – October 26, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 2.3 – November 2, 2020
Coaching Frameworks and Theories
PCC-3 Workshop 3.1 – November 16, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 3.2 – November 23, 2020
Coaching for Career and Teams
PCC-3 Workshop 4.1 – December 7, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 4.2 – December 14, 2020
Join a Preview Session!
Get up-close and personal with Jean Balfour, our Programmes Director, and discuss about how you can unlock your potential in the workplace and accelerate your career with our coach training programmes.